Friday, September 19, 2008

Moving and Shaking

This week I finally felt the baby moving around. I was sitting in a marketing session discussing Loyola’s new marketing plan and all of a sudden it happen…and consistently. I looked over at my friend Margaret and told her I thought I could feel kicks. Sure enough, I’ve been feeling them ever since. I had felt things here and there, but nothing consistent. (I wonder if this means baby Wood will be interested in Marketing!)

I love being in meetings and feeling him/her kicking away because no one in the room knows what I’m feeling right then and it’s like the baby and I are having our own private moment. I can’t wait for Mike to be able to feel the baby kicking too. We are really looking forward to it!

Our next appointment is Tuesday for our 19 week sonogram/ultra sound........whatever I am supposed to be calling it! My mom is coming up and after we are going crib hunting. We’ll post pictures next week so you can see how big the baby is. Of course, they will only be head shots since we aren’t finding out the sex. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too cute!!! can't wait to see the next round of pics!